Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yesterday was my last day of school. Now I am finally starting to grasp this concept: I'm a senior. Well, a rising senior, but still. I really regret not getting the grades I know I deserve. For the past two and a half years, all I really cared about was getting mediocre grades in my classes and what I should wear the next day. I really, really, really, really regret it. And because of my laziness, I've been kissing an unbelievable amount of ass. I feel so guilty and I don't want to be a failure, especially to my parents. I know I'm not very far behind, and I still have a while to raise up what needs to be raised up in the fall, but... I'm just sad. I'm going to get straight A's next year. Watch me. :) I went to the Norview graduation for Leeroi, and it sucks that he didn't graduate with honors just because he had a 3.18 and not the exact 3.2. That's some bullshit, really. Just because there were originally 125 people graduating with honors, they wanted to be cheap and raise it up to 3.2 for being an honors graduate. Lame.



Oh and another thing: isn't it really funny when boys that break up with their girlfriends run back to you? Pathetic'ness!

1 comment: